View Account Activity Throughout Your Portal
PLEASE BROWSE: educational funding funds should be utilized to cover qualified fees published into the term the funds are now being disbursed in (autumn educational funding can pay just qualified autumn costs, etc.). Which means also you are getting an educational funding reimbursement, you might still have balance due from the past term, or perhaps in a miscellaneous fee in your present term, that educational funding just isn’t authorized to pay. Please review your account for a regular basis and spend all remaining fees as soon as your educational funding happens to be refunded. Please contact the scholar Accounts workplace when you yourself have concerns: 805-756-1428.
Up-To-Date View Of The Scholar Account Balance (Includes an On Line Payment Link):
- Log in to portal.
- Click the cash Matters tab.
- Beneath the Payment Overview line, go right to the PUPIL ACCOUNT BALANCE part.
- Click the View Account Activity website link. This may simply simply take one to your Account task page.
- Deals in your Account task page are referenced in date purchase – with the most present transactions first. They’ve been then put into certainly one of three columns:
- Costs (whatever you need certainly to spend);
- Re re Payments (any credit transaction that lowers the quantity due); and
- Refunds (cash our company is providing back into you by direct deposit (DD), or check (AP)).
- Please take a moment to contact the scholar Accounts workplace at (805)756-1428 when you yourself have concerns.